BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
This blog is spirited and hopeful, listing all of the thoughts of life, and happenings of the present. I hope you enjoy my atypical point of view on the day to day experiences that stumble my way, not always with the most poise, but always with aspiring elegance.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Today's Tomorrow, Tomorrow's Yesterday

     I start school tomorrow.  Wow.  That was not something I was anticipating.  It seems that just yesterday I was writing on this blog about how I was going to be enjoying a long and glorious summer...and now it's passed.  And so quickly, too!  And yet, I know that it is the time of year, the right time of the heart, for these things to be taking place.  Don't you?  What Would life be like if all of our days we acted as we do in summertime?  I suppose it would be a pretty luxurious time...but not for all of us.  Anyways, my purpose in writing this note here?  Well, I do not really have a specific purpose or point in this blog article.  But what I do have is the urge to write, and write like crazy.  I want to work hard in life.  Get ready for tomorrow.  Get ready for the tomorrow of all the tomorrows...but only by being present and ready in the today's of life, can I be apart of what comes tomorrow.  Have you ever thought that today is a tomorrow of yesterday's tomorrow, and tomorrow will be a today and today a yesterday?  Hmm, well, I suppose you probably don't.  But time Is a weird thing, is it not?  I am laying here on my bed, in my comfy pj's for the hot summer nights, and I realize....nothing.  I realize nothing.  But I have this substantial feeling that I have realized something important, or that I will by tomorrow.  Or maybe it's just that life, in all it's livelihoods, is a very level thing.  In a sense that whenever, throughout, and under all the ups and downs, you always have a starting point.  A place to rejuvenate and set your thoughts.  And that's just it; your thoughts...which are in your mind.  The world is a complicated thing, but through time and peace of mind, your thoughts will start to form an understanding of the world around you.
Just like I understand that if I don't got to bed right now, I am going to regret it deeply tomorrow. :)

Goodnight,
Madel

0 comments: