BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
This blog is spirited and hopeful, listing all of the thoughts of life, and happenings of the present. I hope you enjoy my atypical point of view on the day to day experiences that stumble my way, not always with the most poise, but always with aspiring elegance.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Projects

     I'm at the public library with my sister, Jane, who is I might add, a rather exquisite and astonishing person.  Not only am I lucky to have her as one of my sisters, but also to have her as a partner in pursuing the future and it's holdings.  She is a most amazing encouragement to my ambitions, as well as a wonderful asset to some of the projects in my mind. 
     Continuing on the point of this post, however, we are at the library, working on some summer projects.  One of which is setting up a youtube account and posting our webcam videos, another which includes posting and editing our blogsites, and yet another, which is talking about more future plans for the summer and the following school year.  And believe me, we make a lot of plans.  But it is the ones that are truly worthwhile that make it to the rough draft stage.  And the ones that are perfection in collaboration?  Well, they make it to where we are now; the public library.  Or Barnes and Nobles, or some local shop that has a fit environment for futuristic thoughts and speakings. 
  The point is, that Jane and I, also commonly known as Just Jane T.M and Madel, are a pair made for the OU Shoes, or a sisterhood ready for travel in foreign countries.  In other words, we are setting ourselves out there, ready to embark on a journey of  lifetime (literally) and embrace the happenings of our hard workings.  So we say to you, oh world of many!, lookout below and above, for we are only at the beginning of a journey that will never have an end.  


With much thought and appreciation,
-Madel

0 comments: