BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
This blog is spirited and hopeful, listing all of the thoughts of life, and happenings of the present. I hope you enjoy my atypical point of view on the day to day experiences that stumble my way, not always with the most poise, but always with aspiring elegance.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mad World

"...people run in circles it's a very very mad world."
     It's a mad world.  A dizzying world.  A confusing world.  A romantic world; a melancholy world.  But it is our world.  It is my world.  I can choose what to do in it, how to live my life and part of it's life.  We are apart of Life's lifetime.  We are it's history; it's future.  Every decision we make, has an impact on it's personality...at least the personality it portrays to us.  How interesting to be life's story...it's past, present, and eternity.


What will I do with this power to make an impact?  An impact on a human; because life is human.  Life is a someone; it is alive.  Without Life there would not be living, nor would there be death.  We would simply exist, or not exist.  But I exist.  And I choose to live my life.  I don't know how, not yet.  But then, who knows, what little choices I will make?  What decisions will impact the fingerprints of life, and it's nature?  Or the fingerprints of nature and its life?  That's just it; no one knows.


"All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces."


-Madel

0 comments: